One Step Update Error CC-511 for several days.

I've been getting the CC-511 error for several days after One Step Update.
Checking Acct. OK, but credit cards/Loan accounts no bueno.
There's a thread about this, and it says the Quicken tech has to go into the user's file and manually correct a flag. However, I can't find the "chat" function ...
Anybody else having this issue? Anybody know the secret code to chat? :-)
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @p1an0man

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. You're correct that you'll need to contact support. The link to contact support via phone or chat can be found here. I'll also list our hours down below for you so you  can find a time that works best.

Let me know if this helps out!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00pm PDT

• dabake
    dabake Member
    I have had the very same issue for the last week as well. Yesterday I contacted CHAT to no avail. Today I contacted Premium support. After a long and tedious session; the gentleman said we would now need to reload all my accounts one by one as these errors were the banks fault. The errors all happened at once; from 11 different accounts. Just too much of a coincidence. I decided not to do that. Please let me know what you find out.
  • p1an0man
    p1an0man Member ✭✭
    I had to upload my log files to the quicken server [with direction of telephone support]. My issue was escalated, and "upper level" customer support had to reset some flags on my account. It resolved my issue.
    I recently converted from Q2017 to their Online software due to discontinued support of online banking. I'm thinking the problem had something to do with that!
  • dabake
    dabake Member
    thank you; i will call again tomorrow
This discussion has been closed.