How to eliminate the Quicken log in after installing Quicken 2016?

I have tried all the recommended ways to do this that I've found thus far and nothing helps. I have been using Q 2016 on my desktop for years and purchased a new Q 2016 to install on my laptop. Cannot get past the log in screen!

Best Answer

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to install the latest patch from this link to resolve the log in issue.

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have tried all the recommended ways to do this that I've found thus far and nothing helps. I have been using Q 2016 on my desktop for years and purchased a new Q 2016 to install on my laptop. Cannot get past the log in screen!
    Hi @rnelson1020 ,

You wasted money. You did not need to purchase Quicken 2016 again, if you already had the installer for Quicken 2016?

Instead of acting, first, post first with questions.

You can get the patches for Quicken 2016 from here:  http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenpatches.html

Scroll down to Release 19.5 Mondo.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• rnelson1020
    rnelson1020 Member
    Thanks, Geoff, however, when I load this patch, I am informed that "Quicken is not installed on this machine." How do I deal with this?
  • rnelson1020
    rnelson1020 Member
    Geoff, thank you so much! I failed to see the 19.5 patch and instead was trying the 19.52! All good now! And, you're correct: I did waste my money since I was already using a registered copy of Quicken 2016 on my desktop. Ignorance is bliss, sometimes, I suppose. Anyway, I certainly do appreciate your help in this very frustrating situation.
This discussion has been closed.