Stuck transaction

Options
I have 4 transactions in the online center that are "stuck"
All the transactions are cleared, but the online center says they are scheduled for delivery back in april.

I want to clear these out, but there is no way to delete them. It says they are too late to cancel, and it I try to update them the just stay in the queue.

How can I delete these?

Quicken Windows 2020 R26.33 27.1.26.23

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @MM

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Going off of the article Sherlock linked above I would recommend deleting the payments that are still stuck inside of the register. After that I would add the transaction again manually and reconcile it manually so you still have an accurate register. Online payments are a bit trickier since the directions in this case got lost somewhere in between sending and receiving so it's in a stalled state.  

If something else pops up while trying to redo the transactions let us know!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/cannot-delete-online-payment-or-payee
  • MM
    MM Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. but I don't want to delete them from the register. These payments have already cleared and completed. the problem is they are still stuck in the One Step update. I guess the only 'solution' is to delete them and recreate them over again? There is no way to clear out the One step update queue?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @MM

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Going off of the article Sherlock linked above I would recommend deleting the payments that are still stuck inside of the register. After that I would add the transaction again manually and reconcile it manually so you still have an accurate register. Online payments are a bit trickier since the directions in this case got lost somewhere in between sending and receiving so it's in a stalled state.  

If something else pops up while trying to redo the transactions let us know!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.