Why am I unable to reconcile my checking account

I'm able to reconcile my other accounts, so why would have a problem in reconciling this one checking account?

Best Answer

• rhandersonjr
    rhandersonjr Member
    Answer ✓
    Frankx, Thanks for listening, I resolved my own problem. This was the only checking account that I was tranking in a separate file. I just didn't have it checked to allow me to reconcile.
    Thank you anyway for your assistance.

Bob

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @rhandersonjr,

We are going to need some more specific information in order to help you.  What is different about the account that won't reconcile?  How long have you been unable to do so?  Are the transactions recorded in this account particularly complex/confusing?  What type of transactions seem to be problematic?

Please get back to us with more information and we'll try to help you.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• rhandersonjr
    rhandersonjr Member
    to Frankx
    It just doesn't allow me to click on the icon or allow me to choose to reconcile in the drop-down menu.

However, I thought I reconciled April, but it looks like it didn't go through, for whatever reason.

Now I'm not able to reconcile
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @rhandersonjr,

Can you tell us which version and build you are using, also is it just one account that wo't allow you to reconcile or is it all your accounts that are affected?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• rhandersonjr
    rhandersonjr Member
    Answer ✓
    Frankx, Thanks for listening, I resolved my own problem. This was the only checking account that I was tranking in a separate file. I just didn't have it checked to allow me to reconcile.
    Thank you anyway for your assistance.

Bob
This discussion has been closed.