Where is zillow?

For House accounts, Help says just select the square to track Zillow, but it's not there.

Comments

• Dan Glynhampton
    Dan Glynhampton Member ✭✭✭✭
    What level of Quicken are you using? According to this help page on the Quicken website it isn’t available in the Starter or Deluxe editions, so if you have one of those you won’t be able to use zillow

https://www.quicken.com/support/using-zillow-integration-quicken-windows-2017
    US Quicken Deluxe for Windows Subscription R28.16 on Windows 10 Pro v2004
  • euripides
    euripides Member ✭✭
    I have Deluxe and had Zillow access until recently. Hey, I think I'll just log onto Zillow periodically and update my equity manually. Another silly marketing ploy from Quicken and with arbitrary modifications.
  • YingDave
    YingDave Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    @euripides

Also if you are using the Canadian product not US, Zillow exists only in the US product. Support and marketing of Quicken is combined and the differences b/w the 2 versions are not well documented or called out often. I have extensively tested both versions before upgrading.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @euripides
    please check your Home asset account (go into Edit Account Details) and check to see if "Use Zestimate by Zillow" is enabled. Also, is the Account Type = "House"?
    I have also noticed a (new to me) function in the Account Actions gear icon popup view: "Show/hide Zillow property estimation bar". Please check that, too.
This discussion has been closed.