Anyone having problems with scheduled quick pay payments not going through?

On July 4, I scheduled 3 credit card payments for future pay dates. One on July 6, one July 9 and one July 13. I scheduled the payments for about 5 days before the due dates. In the past when I used quick pay on these bills, they were paid within the 24-48 period quicken advertises. The status on all went to "processing," however none of them were actually paid on the scheduled dates. I waited several days past the scheduled dates, until the actual bill due date and no payment had been received by the credit card company. I even called the one scheduled for the earliest date and found that there was no pending payment. On each, either on the due date or day before the due date, I cancelled the quick pay payment and paid directly on the credit card website to avoid late fees and interest.
I like the quick pay feature and was looking forward to being able to schedule the payments - but this is not acceptable. Is it just me? Have I missed something in the process?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @punk

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

I took the liberty of reviewing your internal biller data and can see the three scheduled payments, each show they were scheduled successfully, but I also see that each was cancelled after the "scheduled" date. 

I'd like to look into this further, would you be willing to submit your log files?  I'd like to review the internal communications between Bill Manager and the server to determine if there was an internal error that prevented the scheduled payments from being sent, or if something else is going on here. 

If you are wiling to help us investigate this further, please open Quicken and go to the Help menu > Report a Problem.

In the window that opens, enter "Attn: Sarah" in the subject line and mark the box for every file listed, when ready click "Send to Quicken".

Once submitted, please just reply here to let me know so I can retrieve the report from the system.

Thank you again,

Sarah
  • punk
    punk Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your interest in this issue. I have sent the report. I selected "Others" as the type of problem and put Attn: Sarah in the subject line.
    I'd be very interested in knowing the outcome as I would like to use this feature, but don't plan to at this point due to the unreliability.
    Thanks
  • Quicken Sarah
    Hi @punk

Thank you so much for submitting the requested information.  I have received the report and have forwarded the provided logs to our Bill Manager teams to investigate further.

As soon as I receive an update from the teams I'll be back to share, however I can say at this point, everything looks like it was set-up correctly so I don't think any steps were missed when setting up the payments, but I'll know more as soon as I receive more information from the teams.

In the meantime, please let us know if there are any further questions/concerns that the community may assist with.

Thanks again,

Sarah
  • punk
    punk Member ✭✭
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I will try it again once I have updated my Quicken.
  • punk
    punk Member ✭✭
    I just wanted to update this. I have now had two scheduled payments go through on the appropriate scheduled days, so it appears that the fix worked. Thanks so much for the quick responses and quick fix!
  • Quicken Sarah
    Hi @punk

That's awesome to hear and thank you so much for posting back with the update :)

I appreciate your patience while we were working through this and if there is anything else the community can assist with, please let us know!

Thanks again,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.