Automatically search / add bills

Options
I searched the software Help and this forum, but could not find the answer. Apologies if I'm just missing it, which I feel I must be...

I've recently returned to fully using Quicken, including starting to use it again to track bills. I deleted all my existing bills (which I had long ago stopped reviewing), so I could start the bill tracking from scratch.

At first, Quicken presented an option to automatically search for bills in my accounts. It did a clever little animation, and presented me with a proposed list of bills.

At first, I rejected that and started entering bills manually. I'm now partially complete with manual entry, and curious about using that auto-search functions again - except I can't find it!

Where do I find that bill auto-add function? I really must be missing it...

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Devyn
    Devyn Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I should have added that I'm running Quicken Deluxe 2020 - Version 5.17.2.

At this point, I think I've added most bills manually, though it would be interesting to see if I could use the "auto add" feature to catch any I missed.
  • Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Do you mean adding reminders?  If so, try CTL-J, and then options in the top right.EDIT  Sorry I missed that you are using Mac.

Quicken Business & Personal Subscription, Windows 11 Home

This discussion has been closed.