Bill Reminders

Options
What did they do to the bill reminders? Mine were all lost and I tried all the recommendations to recover them. All failed. I gave up trying to recover and decided to add new bill reminders. However they get lost every time Quicken gets closed. How do you get the bill reminders to get stored in the system?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @htinaustin,

Can you tell us how long this problem has been occurring (days, weeks, months)? Also, please let us know which version and build you are using of both Quicken and Windows.

Thanks.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• htinaustin
    htinaustin Member
    Options
    It has been an issue for about 6 weeks. I first tried to recover the original reminders but that did not work so now I just want to reload them or find an alternative software package.
    Quicken - Deluxe Version R26.23

Build 27.1.26.23

Windows Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're not at the latest software patch level for Q 2020.
    Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

This discussion has been closed.