Why does manage manual bill and income reminders show multiple reminders for random items?

When I am viewing Bill and Income reminders, I see random reminders shown multiple times. I saw this before so I deleted the reminder in question and re-entered it. This solved the problem temporarily but it came back (see attached image). The multiples do not show in the stack view but they do show in the calendar. Also, they affect the projected balances.
Any ideas?
Quicken Deluxe 2020, Version R28.10, Build 27.1.28.20.
MS Windows 10 Home, Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363.

Best Answer

Answers

• Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    That worked. It also showed a lot of reminder errors I didn't know were there from a not yet closed old bank account. Thanks.
  • Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    And it is back this morning. :s
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Rick56

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that this trouble persists.

As you were able to get this working momentarily, was this after validating the file?

Are you able to validate the file once more and see if the issue persists after doing so?

Please let me know! 

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    I just validated the file again and the problem went away, again. It also found a couple of corrupted reminders in that yet to be closed old bank account. It is strange that the issue did not show in the old bank account that I don't pay out of anymore but in the newer one where I pay all my bills. I will check tomorrow.
  • Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    It appears that the anomaly occurs during the One Step Update. This is strange because the CC account that it affects is not part of my One Step Update. The account in question is a CC from the newer account at a Credit Union that I have to download the update from the website. The problem occurred during/after the One Step Update but before the manual update at the Credit Union's site.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Rick56

Thank you for providing more details, although I apologize that the trouble continues to persist.

At this time, I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to collect and review the logs to help determine the cause of this issue to help provide a solution.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.