Conversion to Quicken Bill Manager

I would like to confirm the WARNING that is in the current Critical Services Alert.

I have already scheduled payments past August 31 using Quicken Bill Pay (Version R27.42).

The ALERT states that "The Quicken Bill Pay service will be discontinued on Aug 31, 2020.
Payments set up in Quicken Bill Pay will not be processed after that date".

Does this mean I have to go into to all my future payments, that have already been processed through Quicken Bill Pay and are waiting to be processed, CANCEL them and then RE-ADD them using one of the methods under the Bills & Income tab?

I thought I had read awhile back in an FAQ, that payments already processed by Quicken Bill Pay would be processed, but as of the 'cut over' date, now Aug 31, 2020, the Quicken Bill Pay process would no longer be supported.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @JKTX,
    Thanks you for asking for clarification about the Quicken Bill Pay cut off date. 

"Does this mean I have to go into to all my future payments, that have already been processed through Quicken Bill Pay and are waiting to be processed, CANCEL them and then RE-ADD them using one of the methods under the Bills & Income tab?" 

That depends on the date-to-be-paid as set up.
    For example, a QBP bill future-dated to be paid 15 August 2020 will be paid (before the QBP cut-off date of 31 August 2020).
    A QBP bill future-dated to be paid 07 September 2020 (after the QBP cut-off date) will not be paid through QBP. For the September bill, you would have to set that up to be paid through another pathway.

"The ALERT states that "The Quicken Bill Pay service will be discontinued on Aug 31, 2020.
    Payments set up in Quicken Bill Pay will not be processed after that date".
    This is correct. 

We encourage you to transition to the new Quicken Bill Manager at the first opportunity.
This discussion has been closed.