Capital One and Quicken Bill Manager

Is there any resolution in sight to fix the issue that Capital One doesn't download the current cc statements to Bill Manager

Best Answer

Answers

• Bob_Alder
    Bob_Alder Member ✭✭
    Gee, it's now mid 2020 and adding Capital One Credit card to the Online Bill function is still kaput. Really??? Makes no sense because the "Update" function (to update that account's transaction registry) works fine. But not the Online Bill function. See attached for complete description. Any ideas?
  • telarson01
    telarson01 Member
    This problem has been going on since October of last year. I cannot add Capital One credit cards to my ebills. On my Mac I get "An unexpected error has occurred. It's been 9 months now!!!! I have been paying my bill using Bank Bill Pay for years, but this is going away at the end of August.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

We are continuing to work with our Service Provider and Capital One to resolve this issue, however, there is currently no ETA on when it will be resolved. 

In the meantime, we recommend that all Users continue to not attempt adding Capital One to Online Bills. 

As this has been ongoing for quite some time, I would consider tracking this bill manually moving forward.

If you haven't done so already, please bookmark the following alert regarding Capital One to be notified of any updates or changes.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7855126/ongoing-12-15-19-6-12-19-users-unable-to-add-capital-one-ebills-online-billers#latest

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.