Don't have a gear icon in Bills and Income tab!

Options
Just have a blank screen. All I can do is bring up 'Manage Bills and Income Reminders' screen

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @ATC,

What "tab" within the "Bills & Income tab" are you on?  You should see a Gear Icon if you are in the "Bills" tab.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• ATC
    ATC Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I attached image. On the bills tab. Have dozens of "reminders" in the Manage Manual Bills tabs. Was not using QBP although I had set it a while back. Prior to that my bank would take uploads of payments. Change banks a couple years ago, did not have direct connect so gradually over time set up pay bills from bank website and use reminders to enter info in my register. When bill scheduled I'd 'enter' reminder with date and amount. I cancelled the QBP last week and thought to set up the new bill pay as a backup.
  • npd563
    npd563 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I just did a a clean reinstall of the Quicken program, by following the steps. The new data file shows a bill under bills. My old data file must be corrupt because when I open my old data file in the new clean install it still does not show any bills! I will just have to live with it because it is to time consuming to re-enter all my data into a new data file!
  • ATC
    ATC Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I did similar as npd56e. Did a uninstall of Q, downloaded the latest version and installed. Opened with their data file with no accounts in it and the 'bills' tab had info to set up bill paying. Launched my data file and it was no longer there. As npd563 said, not worth the time. Q forced me to lean on my banks bill pay service so it does about 90% of payments automatically. Use reminders of whats coming up and download via web express completed transactions.
This discussion has been closed.