I just updated to version R28.18. It corrupted my saved passwords such that I had to deactivate the

Please review the update.

Answers

• markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    You probably were transitioned to QCS EWC which does not store passwords in the vault.
  • weforbes164
    weforbes164 Member ✭✭
    Not sure what QCS or EWC means and why I would be transitioned.
    I did find in a thread to check the "channel" I am using (in About Quicken). I am on the FDS channel. It says I can change the connection channel, but I do not know enough to make that change. I don't like pushing buttons unless I know what will or should happen.
  • Hello @weforbes164,

Thank you for taking the time to share this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you're experiencing these difficulties in Quicken.

If you are still needing assistance, would you mind posting back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using?

Please also let us know if you were able to resolve this issue by deactivating and reactivating the accounts in Quicken.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• weforbes164
    weforbes164 Member ✭✭
    I am using R 28.18. Build 27.1.28.18. I was able to fix the issue by deactivating and reactivating the effected accounts. I just checked and was able update all the accounts.

HOWEVER, the issue was, the update I received corrupted my password file. This has never happened before and should never happen. I don't know what build I was on before the current build. I posted my issue to help Quicken as I believe the problem was on your end.
This discussion has been closed.