Quicken why has the "new and improved" bill pay manager failed again... twice?

I have attempted to pay an auto loan now on 2 different occasions. First, it was scheduled (weeks in advance) for payment on Aug. 20, 2020. When I checked my Quicken account on Aug. 21, 2020, I found it was marked "Failed" in my registry.

On Aug. 21, 2020 I again attempted to "Quick Pay" the bill, scheduling it for payment on Aug. 22, 2020. According to my Quicken the status was "Processing". I just checked it this morning (Aug 23, 2020) and the status was still showing as "Processing".

This is unacceptable for a FREE bill paying service let alone one charging a $100+ subscription fee. This is now my second and third failure of your new "Quirk-en" service.

When will HIG Capital have this service working properly? The first failure of Quick Pay I experienced resulted in a late fee I attribute to your bill pay service failure. Your users are rapidly losing confidence and my guess is you will soon be losing them!

Respectfully,
a decades long Intuit Quicken user
Tagged:

Comments

• OFrankly
    OFrankly Member ✭✭
    edited August 2020
    I have cancelled 3 scheduled payments today. An auto loan payment and a utility payment both late, not paid on the date scheduled. And a credit card payment marked “in progress” because I have lost confidence in the ability of the “New and Improved” HIG Capital Quicken Bill Pay Manager. Why are such egregious errors happening on the eve of this important pay service release?
  • Hello @OFrankly,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and share your feedback and experiences regarding this issue, although I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration incurred.

At this time, I suggest contacting Support directly for more advanced assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and can best work with you towards identifying a solution.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.