Can't download transactions from First Republic Bank

I've been experiencing a variety of downloading problems from First Republic Bank in recent weeks, but they've been sporadic until today. Now I can't download anything, using either Quicken Connect or Direct Connect. Their website is fine and I can log in and see my accounts without difficulty that way, so I don't *think* there's a problem on the bank's end, but of course there might be.

With Quicken Connect, I get AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:internal.api)

With Direct Connect, I get an HTTP 504 error.

Is this a problem with the bank or with Quicken?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Dave in SF

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I was taking a look and also noticed that when i tried connecting to First Republic I was also getting an error. I took a look into the logs and noticed an error in getting a connection to the server

Given that this is direct connect you'll need to contact your bank as they're the ones who are able to repair any error on their servers. Once you do get a chance as well could you give us an update and let us know what they were able to find!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Dave in SF
    Dave in SF Member ✭✭✭
    I did talk to First Republic and they were not having any problems, they sent me back to Quicken where a helpful guy took me through the process of even more thoroughly deleting all of my online settings for First Republic (in Quicken) and then setting everything up again, and it seems to be working now. We'll see if it keeps working. Thanks for the reply and the suggestion. :smile:
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Dave in SF

Thanks for the update! I'm glad that support was able to solve the issues that you were having without having to do any waiting. If you do run into any more issues please let us know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.