Why do I get an iTunes popup at sign-in every time Quicken has a new update?

Options
I only get the popup after a Quicken update and I have to sign in again to Quicken. I never get it when signing in at other times or with any other programs.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @An

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. If you don't mind would you be able to get us a screenshot of the issue so we could see the issue. It's not an issue I've seen before but would help with figuring out exactly what's happening.

Once you get a chance to get to get a screenshot please upload it here and we'll see what we can do to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• An
    An Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I can't give you a screenshot as this only happens when I'm notified and then download a Quicken update. And, I presently have the latest version of Quicken Premier. When I get notice of another update, I will try to take a screenshot of what I do and the result and send it to you. An
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @An

Right I forgot it's on updates only. Shouldn't be too much longer though so once you do get a chance we'll take a look and see what we can do!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.