Discover online bill updates payment info but PDF not available

When the online bill for Discover is updated, the balance and payment info are correct but the Statement PDF is not available.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.13. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Greg Brown

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

Have you previously received a PDF for the Discover bill? If you log onto the Discover website are you able to locate a statement available for this bill? This can indicate a pattern for this biller.

If you are unable to locate any details on the Discover website, I would suggest waiting 48 hours to see if the PDF becomes available. 

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Yes there is a new statement that I manually pulled from the website. The previous statement is available in Quicken but not the current statement. I'm about ready to hang it up for online bills. I have been trying to get online billing working for YEARS and it is still too buggy. It abended twice this morning when I was "updating" my online bills. I ran a validate and Super Validate and neither found any issues.

• jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    The lag of PDF behind bill update seems to vary greatly among billers.  I find that Citi Costco Card is the worst and may be up to a month.  Here's my recent experience with DiscoverCard (note the varying lag between Statement & PDF date)

Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2023

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Thanks @jrich75

This discussion has been closed.