The transactions from my Charles Schwab accounts are not downloading.

Options
For the past couple months when I do a One Step Update the transactions from my Charles Schwab brokerage accounts don show up. No red flag, no entries in the Downloaded Transaction register and no error message.

Answers

• Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @RichardEstry
    Thank you for posting about your concern. Will you please post more information about your systems so that we might be more effective in trying to help you?
    What year/version/build of Quicken are you using? (Help > About Quicken)
    What version of Windows are you running?
    Your Quicken ID and subscription is current, active, and correct?(you didn't change your email address, for example, no?)
    Have you switched data files, or gone to a backup file?
    You are not running Quicken nor your data file off a network, are you?
    Do you have any anti-virus/firewall/Cloud backup services running? If so, exactly which ones?
    Has your router/ISP or anything of that nature changed recently?
    Has this Schwab account always been at Schwab, or is it a change over from USAA to Schwab?
    In all other regards, both Quicken and your computer are working correctly, yes?

Right at the moment I don't have enough information to go further trying to help you troubleshoot this. Please let us know more and we'll try to make more forward progress. As always, you are welcome to contact support for help too.