2019 subscription after 2020

Options
I am currently running Quicken subscription 2020. I have an unused subscription 2019 install code. Can I use it to increase the termination of my current 2020 subscription? Thanks

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If the activation code hasn't expired, you may use it extend your subscription.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-manage-my-quicken-subscription
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @joe2quick

What is the expiration date for your current subscription?  You will only be able to extend your current subscription if you are within six months of its expiration date, assuming the code is still valid.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If the activation code hasn't expired, you may use it extend your subscription.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-manage-my-quicken-subscription
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @joe2quick

What is the expiration date for your current subscription?  You will only be able to extend your current subscription if you are within six months of its expiration date, assuming the code is still valid.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• joe2quick
    Options
    Expires 4/20/2021. Answers were great. Thanks all.
This discussion has been closed.