Capital One Credit Card Won't link as Online Biller

I've been trying to link my Capital One Credit Card as an online biller. The old thread started last year was closed saying the issue was resolved. For weeks now, it's in the "Try Again" mode despite several deletions and reentry attempts. There is a current statement and balance on the Capital One site. Do I just have to pay them some other way?
Tagged:

Answers

• jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    I believe the Cap One alert is still ongoing.  See this from mid July:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20106168#Comment_20106168

I'm still paying them using my bank's bill pay system.

Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2023

• John Dahlgren
    John Dahlgren Member ✭✭✭
    I have this same issue and have patiently been waiting for a resolution. Now, I would like to "delete" this and simply use a reminder...but I have not been able to figure out how to do that? I have the same visual as RitaG provided on August 30th. The "Try Again" provides the 3 options of: (1) Refresh Bill, (2) Link to Reminder, or (3) Go to Biller Website. Anyone?
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Have you tried Manage Online Billers from the Gear icon to remove it?  I don't remember whether that brings up bills in the Needs Attention mode but I believe it did for me.  If not, then I'd suggest Validate Online Billers.  

Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2023

• John Dahlgren
    John Dahlgren Member ✭✭✭
    Success! Thank you, Jrich75.
  • RitaG
    RitaG Member
    I set it up as check pay, have a date reminder in my phone and schedule ahead. Works fine.
This discussion has been closed.