Dividend reinvest

Options
It appears I need more coaching on how to enter a dividend reinvestment. Here's a screen short of what I did. The number of shares showing in the portfolio did not Increase.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @1200flasher,

Did that entry even appear in the account?  The numbers actually look okay but the date seems to be a problem.  Do you actually see the entry in the Roth IRA account with a date of Sept 1, 2020?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @1200flasher,

Did that entry even appear in the account?  The numbers actually look okay but the date seems to be a problem.  Do you actually see the entry in the Roth IRA account with a date of Sept 1, 2020?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• 1200flasher
    1200flasher Member ✭✭
    Options
    Argh! You made me look at it again and I noticed I'd picked the wrong Putnam holding!! It changed it to the right one and everything is fine. Thanks for the nudge.
    --Ross
This discussion has been closed.