Error when connecting to Desert Financial Credit Union

Says "OFX is down because we are experiencing issues with Desert Schools Web Server". Been like this for days now.

Is this a know issue current issue?

Best Answers

• kategrass
    kategrass Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Same problem here, no updates since 9/16, with OFX error on each attempt since then. Reported this to Desert Schools today and they are opening a help desk ticket.
  • kategrass
    kategrass Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Wow - gotta say I'm impressed. Got a call back from DFCU and they said that their back office folks got in touch with Quicken and resolved the issue. I am no longer getting the OFX error. I already manually added all missing transactions so can't say for sure that issue is resolved but no error and it reports a successful connection now.

Answers

• bradfjoh
    bradfjoh Member ✭✭
    Been having the same issue since Oct 9.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @iflyskyhigh

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It looks like we're currently having some issues with Desert Financial Credit Union currently. I recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone so that we're able to collect logs and take a look at exactly at what's happening to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly.  I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• bradfjoh
    bradfjoh Member ✭✭
    @iflyskyhigh

I just finished my web-chat with Quicken support. they were not able to resolve the issue.
    we tried to reconnect the Desert Schools download - didn't work
    Started with a new "from scratch" quicken file and then tried to add Desert schools.

Each time received the same OFX error. Support's suggestion was to talk with Desert Schools and let them know that there is an issue on their end.
  • kategrass
    kategrass Member ✭✭
    Same problem here. No updates since
  • kategrass
    kategrass Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Same problem here, no updates since 9/16, with OFX error on each attempt since then. Reported this to Desert Schools today and they are opening a help desk ticket.
  • iflyskyhigh
    iflyskyhigh Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the updates. I will try and contact DFCU when I get a chance.
  • iflyskyhigh
    iflyskyhigh Member ✭✭
    Just FYI looking back it looks like I received an update from DFCU into Quicken on 10/8, but that's the last one.
  • kategrass
    kategrass Member ✭✭
    I'll update when/if I hear back from DFCU.
  • kategrass
    kategrass Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Wow - gotta say I'm impressed. Got a call back from DFCU and they said that their back office folks got in touch with Quicken and resolved the issue. I am no longer getting the OFX error. I already manually added all missing transactions so can't say for sure that issue is resolved but no error and it reports a successful connection now.
  • iflyskyhigh
    iflyskyhigh Member ✭✭
    Nice work! You go to the front of the Class! I just verified it's working. Thanks for the help.
This discussion has been closed.