Bill manager cannot connect to First National Bank of Omaha

Options
This payee is in a constant state of 'cannot connect try again'. I must receive a paper bill to avoid fees and penalties. I download transactions daily from this payee.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Kathy Schurzky

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I took the liberty of reviewing the First National Bank of Omaha biller you added to your account. Upon my review, I discovered that there is a server outage that's blocking the connection between the biller website and Quicken. Therefore, I went ahead and reported this for escalation.

Please, wait at least 48 hours and then try connecting again, thank you!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Kathy Schurzky

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I took the liberty of reviewing the First National Bank of Omaha biller you added to your account. Upon my review, I discovered that there is a server outage that's blocking the connection between the biller website and Quicken. Therefore, I went ahead and reported this for escalation.

Please, wait at least 48 hours and then try connecting again, thank you!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.