Gerber Federal Credit Union

klinedx
klinedx Member ✭✭
Anyone having issues with connecting for downloads from Gerber Federal Credit Union?

I has been working fine for years and just stopped several days ago, Error code CC-502

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @klinedx

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Have you done any troubleshooting for the error just yet? If not the first thing I would recommend is to take a look at the support article for 502 errors. I'll leave it down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502

Another thing is did your bank go through any changes on their side as far as a new online website or anything similar? That can also sometimes give us problems but it might not be the case here. Once you get a chance let us know more details and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• klinedx
    klinedx Member ✭✭
    The banks website indicates that they are updating your online experience.

I have also had to verify my logon each time I logon via the website which is new.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @klinedx

Thanks for the update! One thing I can think of here to test if we're experiencing issues overall would be to attempt in a test file to see if we're able to connect. This will let us know some more details on if we're able to connect.  I'll list the steps below on how to do this.

1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.

Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows

1. Select New Quicken File.

1. Click OK.
    2. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file. 

Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.

1. Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 

1. Select to not use Mobile.
    2. Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.

After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file as you are on your main file. Once you get a chance to do this let us know how it goes! With more info we'll see what we can do next.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• klinedx
    klinedx Member ✭✭
    I continue to get the same error in the new test account. It indicates that it is looking for my accounts at Gerber Federal Credit Union and give the same error.

Cannot connect to Gerber
  • Quicken Francisco
    edited October 2020
    @klinedx

Thanks for the information. I believe in this case since you're experiencing it in both the main and test file it's best to contact Quicken Support via chat or phone so that we're able to take a look at the logs to see what exactly is happening. This should give us an idea if it's due to the recent changes on the website or something we need to escalate on our end. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you. I'll also leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

This discussion has been closed.