Why would the 'All Dates' menu stop working for the register?

Options
ALL choices FAIL to respond. My registry is conflicted by a few of the August entries are now BELOW the newest and I have tried cut and past to the proper position but even that will not change the positioning. I tried RESET...nothing! I tired EVERY option of 'DATES'...nothing! I even tried disabling the web connection and then reconnecting...nothing!

Answers

• emeline419
    emeline419 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry for the typos...should have previewed it first. LOL
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HI @emeline419

Can you tell us which version of both Quicken and Windows you are currently running?  Also, are you seeing this problem (register sort order) in only one register or across more than one register?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• emeline419
    emeline419 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Deluxe 2019...Windows 10 ONLY ONE ACCOUNT out of total of 13 .
  • emeline419
    emeline419 Member ✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Options
    [removed-duplicate]
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you tell me the Quicken version and build numbers?

- go to HELP > About Quicken

Thanks.

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• emeline419
    emeline419 Member ✭✭
    Options
    after all these years I DON'T know where to look for those... searched around earlier but nada! Enlighten me, please.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay - Take a look at this Snip:

First select the "Help" tab > then click on "About Quicken" at the bottom and tell me what you see in the box that opens up.

Frankx

• emeline419
    emeline419 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Found it.... Quicken 2018 Version R29.22 Build 27.1.29.22