Why are my investment prices not being updated - Quicken user since 1992 and this is a new problem

I am a Windows Quicken subscriber - I have run file validation and it appears to have fixed some small problems, but my investment prices are not being updated when I "update quotes"
Tagged:

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just performed a successful price update, so the service is working as expected. I would suggest you run another validation and set the highlighted options.

• jamesketon
    jamesketon Member ✭✭
    Thank you Geoff - I have run the validate and repair as you presented. I have attached the data log. I will check out the Update Quotes function when the exchanges open here in the states. If the problem persists, I will run the Delete and Rebuild process.
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to be clear, would recommend NOT choosing the Delete Prices option. Especially for a long time user, rebuilding that depth of data will be difficult. That aspect is unlikely to be a factor in you issue. 
  • jamesketon
    jamesketon Member ✭✭
    Thank you both - this particular issue was ultimately not a Quicken issue. My securities are held at Vanguard and they have been throttling back 3rd party interface traffic out of concern for possible market volatility during the election process here in the states - would have been nice if they had told me! thanks again.