Bond Maturity date report showing security twice

In 2017 I moved some bonds from a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA. I used the transaction to remove/add securities without affecting cash balance. SInce then the bonds show up twice on the CD/Bond maturity report, once in IRA, once in Roth. If there is a better transaction to use for moving securities between IRA accounts, I'd love to know it. It is getting annoying dealing with the inaccurate maturity date report

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can reproduce this. After a "shares transferred between accounts" leaving the source account with zero shares, it still shows in both accounts in the Maturity Date report. None of the usual troubleshooting (copy, validate, rebuild lots, etc.) fixed it.
    Congratulations, @AZ Cat, you've found a bug.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    I'm also seeing instances of the Purchase Date column showing NA , blank values in the SYMBOL/CUSIP column and bonds sold long ago appearing in the report, still showing Shares held.

This report is screwed up.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    I'm also seeing instances of the Purchase Date column showing NA , blank values in the SYMBOL/CUSIP column and bonds sold long ago appearing in the report, still showing Shares held.

This report is screwed up.
    Yes, it is. It's too bad, because it's a really useful report if you can get it to display correctly.
    The workarounds I find I must use are
    • Exclude closed accounts from which securities have been moved from this report
    • Delete maturity dates from securities which have matured to get them to not show up in the report

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @AZ Cat

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development teams for further investigation and resolution.  At this time I do not have an ETA on when a solution will be available, however, once one is, it will be made available as part of a future product release.

I hope this information is helpful and thank you again for reporting this.

Sarah

(BETA-12)
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Another minor bug in this report is that when "Show future maturity dates only" is checked, the report title still shows "all dates."

This discussion has been closed.