Editing Biller - Verizon - Wireless Home Phone

Options
I use Quicken to help my uncle manage his finances. He's in a retirement home and uses a Verizon T2000 Wireless Home Phone for phone service.

I'm trying to set up his Verizon Wireless account as a linked bill. When doing this, in the "Edit Biller" window, I'm asked for the "Cell Phone Number", "Password", and "ID Code Delivery Choice?". The problem is that the only choice listed in the drop-down for "ID Code Delivery Choice?" is the mobile number for his Home Phone device. Since that's not a cell phone, that won't work. I've checked the Verizon Wireless website contact numbers, and my cell phone number is listed (which is the number I'd like for the ID Code Delivery). Any thoughts about getting this Bill set up?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Peter Goergen

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

I would like to investigate this issue further, to do so I will need the dataset name so that I may review the Verizon biller.

The is located under Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services, it is the name listed in the Nickname box.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Peter Goergen
    Peter Goergen Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyka, sorry but I'm not following that menu navigation - "Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services" ?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Peter Goergen

Thank you for the response, I apologize for the confusion. Those are the steps for the Mac product.

To locate the dataset name on Windows, please navigate to Edit > Preferences >Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts.

Then choose "Edit Dataset Name" and this box will contain the name of the data set.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Peter Goergen
    Peter Goergen Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyka, there is no "Edit Datset Name". I don't use the Cloud.

Pete
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Peter Goergen

Thank you for the response, although I am sorry to hear that the trouble continues to persist.

Overall, the Verizon biller itself is currently listed as "Healthy" and is not experiencing any known outages or issues.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to review the online biller profile and report any issues if necessary.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.