"Print Budget"

The print budget option in my Quicken 2017 Home & Business is not highlighted so I cannot print it. How can I get the option to show up so I can select it?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @iowacrp2000

Thanks for the update. I have another idea here that hopefully may bring the button back. Let's try seeing if we can duplicate the budget and then try printing again. To duplicate the budget you should be able to go to the planning tab and in the top left select budget actions > Duplicate this budget. Once it's been duplicated ideally we'll be able to print again. 

Once you get a chance see if we're able to get the budget print to work let us know how it goes!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco

Hello @iowacrp2000

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.  It's odd that you're not able to print the budget how you normally would. I have a small suggestion that may get the screen to pop up like it normally would. When you're in the budget screen what I would try is instead of clicking the button to try using Ctrl + P on your keyboard to see if we're able to get the print screen to pop up. 

I'm not sure if that will work but if you get the chance try it out and let us know if you were able to get the budget printed!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Thank you for responding to my question. I tried using Ctrl + P but that did not work either. I can see the print budget option but for some reason it is not highlighted so that I can select it.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    @iowacrp2000

Thanks for the update. I have another idea here that hopefully may bring the button back. Let's try seeing if we can duplicate the budget and then try printing again. To duplicate the budget you should be able to go to the planning tab and in the top left select budget actions > Duplicate this budget. Once it's been duplicated ideally we'll be able to print again. 

Once you get a chance see if we're able to get the budget print to work let us know how it goes!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.