Scheduled event not appearing

Options
I'm trying to set up a scheduled recurring credit card payment. If I have Banking selected and the select the credit card when scheduling the transaction the summery has no category and no account listed. If I select the account and enter the information everything looks ago, but nothing appears in the account for a future transaction or in Banking, though the date is 12/9.

This is Version 6.0.1 (Build 600.37045.100).

There's supposed to be chat somewhere according to the Quicken Utility, but the link doesn't actually go to any chat.

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    At the top right of the register, under the search box, click the little clock icon. This is where you choose how far out you want future reminders (scheduled transactions) to be displayed in the register. The combined Banking register displays scheduled transactions in accordance with the setting made in each actual account register.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • tvpro@
    tvpro@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. Has this been changed? They used to all show one month. Why didn't first way of doing this work, set the scheduled transaction in the Banking section?
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    The location that you change the setting did change. I have not noticed that my setting changed, but it's possible that there was a glitch that reset some of yours.

As for why some info was missing on your attempt to set up from the Banking register, sorry, I have no idea.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • tvpro@
    tvpro@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks very much.
This discussion has been closed.