Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO
Windows US R30.xx Release
Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
edited January 7 in Product Releases and Announcements: Windows
We have started to roll out the latest release for Quicken Windows US, R30.9.
What's included in this release:
What's included in this release:
- New: Added option to Activate Automatic Add-On Payments for Quicken Bill Manager. You can now automatically add additional bill payments if you exceed your monthly allotment of payments, for a small fee. An email will be sent to you every time Quicken automatically adds more payments.
- Improved: Made improvements to investment tools in Quicken Premier and above.
- Added the ability to define custom asset classes, in addition to the asset classes that are predefined in Quicken.
- Added ability to create 10 more customized Portfolio views, for a total of 19 Portfolio views.
- Improved: Added a Release Notes menu item to the Help menu. Use Release Notes to view information about the latest release and to go to the Update screen if you are not on the current version of Quicken.
- Improved: New access points for Quick Pay and Check Pay from the Scheduled Transaction List and Make Credit Card Payment.
- Improved: Simple Investing is no longer in beta. It is now a standard feature and will be the default investment tracking for new users. Complete Investing will still be the default for existing users.
- Improved: Simplified banking register for new users by removing the Payment and Deposit columns from the default display. You can still add these columns using register preferences.
- Improved: Added a Support button to the toolbar as a default for new users. Selecting the Support button opens the Contact Support web page.
- Improved: Added a Quicken on the Web button to the toolbar. Selecting the button will open the web version of Quicken.
- Improved: Added flyover security price information to the “Top Movers” section of the Investment Dashboard.
- Improved: Added options to access Quicken Bill Manager settings for Bank Bill Pay accounts. The settings can be accessed from the Account List or from Online Services under Account Details.
- Improved: Added an option to pay Quick Pay bills with Check Pay. To use this option from the Bills tab, Shift+Click on the Quick Pay button for a bill. The option to Pay with Check Pay instead of Quick Pay will appear.
- Fixed: Resolved issue in which the Investment Simple Account and Dashboard displayed the incorrect currency for some multi-currency users.
- Fixed: Removed invalid option to activate Quicken Bill Pay from an investment account.
- Fixed: Resolved a synchronization issue with Quicken Cloud Services. If an account was synced, then transactions were deleted from the account and the account was deleted, errors would occur the next time the account was synced with Quicken Cloud Services.
- Fixed: Resolved an issue in which some transactions that were reconciled and cleared within Quicken for the Web were not properly reconciled and cleared when synced with Quicken for Windows.
- Fixed: Resolved synchronization issue related to permissions errors.
- Fixed: Disabled the Print option in the Dashboard view under the Investing tab.
- Fixed: Resolved an issue in which in-product chats with Customer Care would crash during One Step Update or while creating a file backup.
This discussion has been closed.