Rent Center Broken after update

When I opened quicken this morning, it installed an update to R30.10, build 27.1.30.10. Since updating the Rent Center is not working. The left Drop Down is still All Properties, and then you can choose individual properties. But the right drop down where you would normally choose this month, last month, this year, etc. is just blank.

There is a new button with no text on the very right side, not sure what it does but clicking that immediately crashes quicken and initiates a bug report.

Best Answer

Answers

• bflikkema
    bflikkema Member ✭✭
    I should add, I have restarted quicken (in addition to the two full crashes) and restarted my computer.
  • I have exactly the same issue--Rent Center second dropdown is empty of selections
  • kilingiros .
    kilingiros . Member ✭✭✭
    Date range drop down missing on Rental Property / Rent center after update to R30.10
  • pfiscal
    pfiscal Member ✭✭
    Just throwing out there that I'm experiencing the same
  • KarlB50
    KarlB50 Member ✭✭
    For what it's worth I had the same problem a few days ago and someone from Quicken support directed me to the mondo patch, which fixed the problem
  • KarlB50
    KarlB50 Member ✭✭
    Does anyone know how to set (or reset) the date the next rent is due for a tenant? My app is coming up with dates in the future which means when entering I have to re-enter the date and it means that the due / past due information is not correct.
    Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.