Online and Manual Bills have went "berzerk"!

Options
Not only have I been dealing with spontaneously deleted accounts. See my other threads on this issue. But now my Online Bills & Manual Bills have unlinked from each other and erased the memorized categories..... and that is what I can tell so far. I have been doing backups like literally every five minutes when entering data. I have spent hours and hours recovering data from the deleting accounts issue. I have no idea what is going on with the Bills & Income tab now. This new issue was present after a backup and the back-up itself was damaged as well. If anyone had any thoughts, please share.

BUT MOSTLY I WANT TO SAY THIS. I am a long time (10+ yrs) Quicken user, I run a small rental property company. I have 39 accounts in Quicken. I have NEVER had issues like I have had in the last month. If this continues, I will have no choice but to look for something that functions with less technical problems. I AM VERY FRUSTRATED! And the last times I called Premium Support, it was VERY difficult to comprehend the tech person due to language barrier.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @jnprop

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like we're having quite a few issues overall. While you have tried already in this case it's best to contact  Quicken Support via phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps as it will give us a much better idea of what all is causing the issues. If you have difficulties with understanding the agent again you can request a US agent to be in contact to help you solve the issues. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• jnprop
    jnprop Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    > @Quicken Francisco

Thank you! Yes, I totally agree. I need to call support. There is something major going on. I don't want to offend anyone about the language barrier. That is not my intent. What would be the best way to approach this with the person helping me if I am having trouble comprehending them?

THanks!
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jnprop

If you do feel like you're having trouble understanding the agent it's okay to ask for a US based rep. It'll help with any sort of confusion or frustration from both you and the agent. If you are a bit more worried and get an agent you don't feel you can follow very easily you also can request the a US agent at the beginning of a call so that you and the agent don't go through any troubleshooting before starting. In the end if you're having difficulty it's better to ask if you're having trouble as it'll be best for everyone in the end. Hope this helps you out! 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.