New accounts added and not synching with Quicken Cloud

Why? Instructions say to “refresh” and try again. If this was web-based, refreshing is easy. There’s no indication of where to refresh, and the accounts should not be connected to a networked bank account since I added them manually.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @supwiddat

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is odd you accounts aren't syncing with the mobile side. One thing that we can try to get them connected would be to reset the Quicken Cloud. 

To do this you can go across the top to Edit > Preferences > Mobile and web > reset your cloud data. Once it's been reset see if we're able to see the accounts on the mobile side. 

Let us know how it goes! I also hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @supwiddat

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is odd you accounts aren't syncing with the mobile side. One thing that we can try to get them connected would be to reset the Quicken Cloud. 

To do this you can go across the top to Edit > Preferences > Mobile and web > reset your cloud data. Once it's been reset see if we're able to see the accounts on the mobile side. 

Let us know how it goes! I also hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.