Pop up write checks screen - does not retain adjusted size

Options
Finding I have to enlarge the pop up screen for write checks and would like quicken HB&R to retain the last screen size on the window.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @BRETTB,

The normal behavior for the "Write Checks" window, in Q for Windows, is that it should maintain the size and location that was set and or used the last time you opened that window.  If that is not happening for you, I suggest that you validate your Quicken data file using the instructions located in this LINK.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @BRETTB,

The normal behavior for the "Write Checks" window, in Q for Windows, is that it should maintain the size and location that was set and or used the last time you opened that window.  If that is not happening for you, I suggest that you validate your Quicken data file using the instructions located in this LINK.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.