_401KEmployercontributionspouse Set up in paycheck set up wizard?

Sorry but I wasn't sure how to categorize this question.

I would like to include _401KEmployercontributionspouse in my reports.
But I can't figure out how to use this category when setting up a Spouse's paycheck.

In paycheck set up wizard , in the 401K deduction section, there is a field to enter the Employer contribution. This seems to be automatically categorized as _401KEmployercontribution.

How do you categorize this as _401KEmployercontributionspouse when setting up a spouse's paycheck?

Thank you!

Best Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    When setting up a Gross paycheck with all the deductions from scratch and using the Paycheck setup wizard, at the start of that setup process, after selecting gross amount, there's a panel asking about my paycheck / spouse paycheck:
    After that, spouse - related categories are automatically assigned.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    A number of the _401... and other built-in _underscore category names may be marked as hidden in the Category List.
    Pull up the Category List, put a checkmark at "Show hidden categories" and remove the "Hide" flag from all those built-in categories that you actually use.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    When setting up a Gross paycheck with all the deductions from scratch and using the Paycheck setup wizard, at the start of that setup process, after selecting gross amount, there's a panel asking about my paycheck / spouse paycheck:
    After that, spouse - related categories are automatically assigned.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    A number of the _401... and other built-in _underscore category names may be marked as hidden in the Category List.
    Pull up the Category List, put a checkmark at "Show hidden categories" and remove the "Hide" flag from all those built-in categories that you actually use.
  • John McClure
    John McClure Member ✭✭✭
    @UKR Thank you! I must not have selected "My Spouses Paycheck" when I initially set it up! I appreciate your help!
This discussion has been closed.