My Victoria's secret credit card says it is locked, it is not

Options
My Victoria's secret credit card says it is locked, it is not, I have no problem getting into it via Firefox.  When I hit the try again button it requests my user name and password which I supply and asks if I got a code to which I say no. Hit the continue button and I am asked again if I got a code. This time I say yes because I got an email from Comenity Bank with a code, there is no place to type the code in quicken so I hit continue and get the same request and another email with another code. This just goes on and on. I have tried numerous times over the course of the past month with the same result each time.
Any fix for this?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @jtobia846

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look to see if I could find anything out of the ordinary on my end but wasn't able to. I'm wondering if we could replicate this issue in a test file as well. If you could let's check to see if that might be the case

1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.

Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows

1. Select New Quicken File.

1. Click OK.
    2. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file. 

Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.

1. Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 

1. Select to not use Mobile.
    2. Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.
    3. Exit the add account window and try to add your Victoria Secret card again under the billers tab. 

Once you're able to do this let us know if you're able to add the biller. What we do next depends on what we're able to find out.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• jtobia846
    jtobia846 Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options
    I created a test account and added my Victoria's secret credit card. I get a cc-503 error. Just to be sure I signed into their website with the same credentials and had no problem
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jtobia846

Thanks for letting us know. In this case we'll want to contact Quicken Support via phone so that we're able to look deeper. We'll want to see if we're able to get the issue escalated so that we're able to get it up and running for you. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

This discussion has been closed.