How to include business name on report?

Options
How can I print my business name on my reports? Balance Sheet and P&L print great but without my business name...it could belong to any business!
Tagged:

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    One thing that's missing in Quicken is a way to customize report titles persistently across all reports, so that, when selected,
    • the first title line of a report always begins with the Business Name (as defined in Manage Business Information), followed by the actual report title
      or
    • there's an optional block in the title lines which contains the Business Address (similar to the Company Address in Customer and Vendor invoices, with optional logo)

Answers

• danlapin
    danlapin Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Go into Customize and when a window pops up find Title. You should be able to rename the report
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    One thing that's missing in Quicken is a way to customize report titles persistently across all reports, so that, when selected,
    • the first title line of a report always begins with the Business Name (as defined in Manage Business Information), followed by the actual report title
      or
    • there's an optional block in the title lines which contains the Business Address (similar to the Company Address in Customer and Vendor invoices, with optional logo)
  • CrisTrim
    CrisTrim Member
    Options
    Ok, I never thought of correcting the report title. I find it bizarre that an obviously needed item is not included or available to be automatically included on business reports. But thank you so much for showing me how to get it done!
This discussion has been closed.