Pawtucket Credit Union pcu.org - cc502

This discussion was created from comments split from: Re: ONGOING 11/27/20 PNC Returns CC-502/102 Error.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @John54

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with the CC-502 error with Pawtucket Credit Union, please take a moment and review the information available here.

If the trouble persists after completing these steps, please contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps and a review of the logs, and for possible escalation.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• John54
    John54 Member ✭✭
    Ongoing issue Pawtucket Credit Union pcu.org - cc502 error code. Able to access pcu.org direct no issue.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @John54

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with the CC-502 error with Pawtucket Credit Union, please take a moment and review the information available here.

If the trouble persists after completing these steps, please contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps and a review of the logs, and for possible escalation.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • John54
    John54 Member ✭✭
    Hi
    I did contact support directly and worked with them to try and resolve.
    I was finally told to post here and waiti for a responce.
    I still have issues - nothings changed
  • robertsimoneau
    robertsimoneau Unconfirmed, Member
    John54 - Did you ever resolve this? I have had the same problem since 12/15/2020
  • John54
    John54 Member ✭✭
    12\15\2020 is when my trouble started also. If you go to PCU.org online banking there is a message:
    "Attention Quicken/Quickbooks/Mint Users: We are experiencing connectivity issues between our online banking service provider and these budgeting software services providers. We are working restoring account connectivity. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause."

Appears it has been noticed and is being worked on.
    Hopefully soon.
  • Mitch104
    Mitch104 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I'm not crazy then! I have the same issue - I used the message function in online banking and they haven't been able to help. The last time they told me to go to a QuickBooks link that wasn't about the 502 error, so that didn't help.
  • John54
    John54 Member ✭✭
    Pawtucket Credit Union download appears to be working again
This discussion has been closed.