Add all subscribed theads to "My Discussions"

Options
Perhaps this has already been suggested or the functionality exists elsewhere, but I do not see a place where I can get a list of all the threads I have commented on. It would seem that a sub-list under "My Discussions" would be a logical place for this.
Inaugural (Intuit) Quicken user ... still here.
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Already exists... My Discussions on the main page only shows the ones you created.

Go under your Profile and there you will see "Discussions" and "Comments". This shows all your posts.

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    smayer97 said:
    My Discussions on the main page only shows the ones you created. Go under your Profile and there you will see "Discussions" and "Comments". This shows all your posts.
    Which, when you think about it, is pretty convoluted, and probably not something many users are aware of. More confusing: "My Discussions" on the Home Page seems to be the same as "Discussions" on the profile page, except the former has page numbers to jump to while the latter has only a "More Discussions" link at the bottom of the page -- but the thread listed in both places are the ones a user has created. But Comments, on the Profile page only, gives you access to all your posts.

I'd agree with the idea here of making it easier for people to find all their posts. Perhaps the moderation team can add Comments to the left sidebar of links,

@RFB  By the way, to get to your profile, you can just click on your avatar, which is in every thread you look at to the left of the Type your comment box at the bottom of the thread. And at the top of every page. Then look for Comments on the left side.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993