All Prices Set to 1 as of Jan 1, 2021

Options
I ran a price update on Jan 1, 2021 and the price of every fund in my portfolio was changed to 1. Individual stocks are priced correctly. All prices before Jan 1 2021 are correct. I've made no changes to my setup other than using the simple (positions and value) rather than detailed (transaction level data) option. Since it is happening for all holdings this must be a Quicken problem or a universal setup problem (but I've made no changes other than described above). How can I get prices to update correctly?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @skubis,

This is a complete shot in the dark, but have you run an "Update Quotes" since you switched to "Simple Investing"?  If not, try that and let us know what happens.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• skubis
    skubis Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. Yes, I've run update quotes since that change and did it from several places.

I also downloaded price history for the past year. All prices are correct through Dec 31, then on Jan 1 all mutual fund prices are 1.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, my suggestion would be to wait and see if the prices correct after the open of the markets tomorrow.  If you still have the same problem, I would suggest that you troubleshoot your Quicken datafile by following the guidance located HERE.

Good luck.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -