2 questions.....accessing the cloud......updating accounts online

Options
Good Morning...
1. How do I access the quicken cloud...????....Everytime I close Quicken it syncs with the cloud....How do I access the cloud and what is it used for.....

2. I have one bank account and one credit card online....
A. About how long does it take for an ATM transaction to go thru the bank and be available
Quicken to update....
B. What is the process to update an online account....I thought it might be the "reset" button
but I don;t think it does anything....
The sync icon under "View" might be the correct one....it seems to go thru the process
but nothing happens.....meaning after the "One Step Update" for any particular account is
finished....there are no new entries in the account.....

Confused....but thanks in advance for any assistance....
Steve

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @stevem5000

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. The Quicken cloud is Quickens mobile companion app that syncs to a cloud allowing you to view your transactions on mobile/web. I'll leave a link for more details about how it works down below.

https://www.quicken.com/blog/quicken-companions

2A. Transactions in Quicken appear once they have been marked processed on the banks side. If they're still in a pending state they will not appear.

2B. Generally when you're updating your accounts you'll want to use the circular button in the top left of Quicken. I'll leave a picture to the refresh buttons down below.

Please let us know if you have any other issues!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @stevem5000

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. The Quicken cloud is Quickens mobile companion app that syncs to a cloud allowing you to view your transactions on mobile/web. I'll leave a link for more details about how it works down below.

https://www.quicken.com/blog/quicken-companions

2A. Transactions in Quicken appear once they have been marked processed on the banks side. If they're still in a pending state they will not appear.

2B. Generally when you're updating your accounts you'll want to use the circular button in the top left of Quicken. I'll leave a picture to the refresh buttons down below.

Please let us know if you have any other issues!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• stevem5000
    Options
    Frnacisco...I got your info and it worked...thanks so much for the assistance...
    Steve
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @stevem5000

Awesome to hear! If you do have any other questions feel free to post in another thread or make another one!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.