How do I change account information such as the breakdown of my retirement payment each month

How do I change account information such as the breakdown of my retirement payment each month

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hi @jackiehyde,

Can you give us a little more information?  Is this a payment you make each month or a retirement payment that you receive?  Do you currently have a recurring transaction in Quicken that you use to record these payments?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• I am having the same problem. I have a recurring monthly transaction that contains two splits. If I'm in the register and click on the total amount it will display the split elements. If I then try to edit the transaction I can edit the total amount but cannot see of edit the split values.

Im running 6.0.3 On a Mac rung macOS 10.15.7
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having the same problem. 
    I'm running 6.0.3 On a Mac running macOS 10.15.7
    Not sure if they are working the same - but this discussion is in the QWIN section.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10