Cannot connect to John Hancock Pensions

The only institution that appears in the list is John Hancock Financial which is not the same as pensions. Is there a way to automatically down load from JH Pensions?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @keminton,

I reviewed the Financial Institutions Directory (the listing of financial institutions who are signed up for connections with Quicken) and John Hancock Pensions (JHRPS) is not on the list.  As a result I am sorry to say that you will not be able to download transactions directly from JH Pensions.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @keminton,

I reviewed the Financial Institutions Directory (the listing of financial institutions who are signed up for connections with Quicken) and John Hancock Pensions (JHRPS) is not on the list.  As a result I am sorry to say that you will not be able to download transactions directly from JH Pensions.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.