Kemba FCU One Step Update Failure

Recently I've been unable to perform One Step Update on my Kemba accounts (3). One Step works fine for may other institutions. The error returned is OL-297-A. Last Friday, Kemba issued an email announcing connectivity issues with Quicken. Yesterday, I sent an email requesting updated information. The reply came back saying that there is no ETA for resolution. What's going on? This is frustrating. Yes, data is available directly from their website, but I've been using Quicken for years.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Edward

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Generally with 297 errors there's not much we can do on Quickens side as the error is related to the FI's server as it's a direct connect issue. That being said there's a couple of things we can try here is in an article I'll leave down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-297

Once you have a chance try out the steps in the article let us know if you're able to connect. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Edward
    Edward Member ✭✭
    The settings on my computer were as they should be. As the reply from Kemba said it's their issue, however, as a customer, I have to wonder WHY this incompatibility between them and Quicken couldn't have been averted. This has happened at least twice in the past 11 years I've been using Quicken.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @edward

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately there is the occasional time where connection happen but the good thing is that your bank already knows about the issue and it working on it. With this being a direct connect account we don't have access to know an ETA when the issue will be resolved. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • mrskillet
    mrskillet Member ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    [Removed-Duplicate]
  • Edward
    Edward Member ✭✭
    In the end I'm glad Kemba was proactive in pulling the plug. It's just the suddenness without much explanation until a week later.
This discussion has been closed.