What gives ? problem 'No updates since Jan.6-2021.

Gene619
Gene619 Member ✭✭
I've searched the community and contacted tech support more than 6 times including times I was dropped. I found helpful technicians and tried several approaches to remedy my frustration. I even turned off my firewall to no avail.
[Removed- No Soliciting] 

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... what exactly is your problem -
    What version ..... Help --> About Quicken
    Are you using One Step Update and nothing downloads ?
    or - you get error messages ?
    or - ???

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Gene619
    Gene619 Member ✭✭
    Hi,I'm running Premier 2019 ,I don't get any error messages. The update window opens and immediately closes, the current date is displayed on the one step info but the individual accounts are not current and still show 1/6/2021 date. I've re-installed Quicken and turned off my firewall to no avail.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Gene619

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if you've tried a mondo patch just yet here. If not I would recommend doing so to see if we're able to get the update window to behave a bit better. I'll leave the mondo patch down below as well.

https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Gene619
    Gene619 Member ✭✭
    Hello.thanks for your interest. I have tried the mondo patch to no avail.I've also called tech support several times and tried their suggested fixes again my issue still remains (updates do not download). I am now in the process of re-installing Quicken in a new folder to see if this solves my problem.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @Gene619

Thanks for the update. Let us know how that goes. I'm not sure if this was mentioned with support but if not you may also want to try a QCleanui to delete the program then try reinstalling as well. I'll leave steps below on doing that as well.

https://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-download-quicken-quickencom-after-i-buy-it

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Gene619
    Gene619 Member ✭✭
    Thanks for all your help with my 'No download' problem but it turned out to be what I suspected. Yep! the problem began when I replaced my old modem with the 'New and improved' Xfinity modem. Not only did I get out of paying Xfinity's rental fee but my Quicken is downloading quotes again. I purchased my own Netgear modem.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @Gene619

I'm glad to hear you were able to get it fixed. Internet issues are never fun to deal with so I'm glad you were able to lower your bill in the process. If you do run into any other issues please let us know and we'll take a look! 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.