Why am I unable to process a download from Bank of America?

Options
I tried opening the downloaded file and it gives me the message:
The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "Quicken.msi" in the box below.

I searched and there is no msi file on my computer.

Then when I click cancel to get out of this window, it gives error 1706. no valid source could be found for the product Quicken. The Windows Installer cannot continue.

Please help as I believe a fix from Quicken is needed.
Tagged:

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @drpski

Apparently this is an issue that is happening to folks who have installed the latest release  (R31.6). The Quicken folks are looking into - please see this recent thread https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20147614#Comment_20147614

I would suggest that in Quicken you select "Help" > "Report a problem" and then provide the requested information/files, so that Quicken Support can provide assistance.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.