Vanguard Issue, "stuck" downloaded Transactions

Vanguard doesn't update during one-step.  Tried to do a reset and get error:  "Account XXX cannot be reset as there are transactions that must first be accepted into the account register or transaction list.  Finish accepting the downloaded transaction, and then try again."

I attempted a download but it appears to fail.  No apparent transactions available for download and update.  

Please advise.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @DBJashek

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering if we might be able to fix he issue here by following an article here with a some steps to try. I'll leave the article down below

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7679372/quicken-2018-red-flag-but-no-transactions-to-review-bug

Once you get the chance let us know if you're able to get your transactions in your register. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• DBJashek
    DBJashek Member ✭✭
    there was one transaction.  will try to update, again, when more transactions are in account.  thanks.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @DBJashek

Glad to hear you were able to get one out of being stuck. Once you do get more transactions please do let us know how it goes and we'll see what we can try if you're still having issues.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.