AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (QCS_SERVER_ERROR) (Q Mac)

Options
jdoniach
jdoniach Member ✭✭
For the past three days I've been getting the message AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (QCS_SERVER_ERROR) when I try to download transactions from some of my financial accounts. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jdoniach

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. With the specific error you're getting we're going to need to contact  Quicken Support when you have a chance to. It's an error on our side that generally needs logs to be collected to see exactly what's happening from letting you download transactions. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jdoniach

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. With the specific error you're getting we're going to need to contact  Quicken Support when you have a chance to. It's an error on our side that generally needs logs to be collected to see exactly what's happening from letting you download transactions. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

• jdoniach
    jdoniach Member ✭✭
    Options
    I contacted Quicken Chat Support and they made me export the old data file then open a new data file and import the old data file. It worked but of course everything is not exactly the same so it will take a great deal of work to get it back to how it was before. There MUST be a better way to fix this problem.
  • jdoniach
    jdoniach Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is the second time this is happened to me in the last couple of years.
  • Robin Whyte
    Robin Whyte Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have the same error and I used a chat (Ticket# 8561742, about 90 minutes). Support asked me to check with the bank, but before I did this I noticed that my business accounts were being downloaded but not my personal. As my settings are the same for all my accounts except for account numbers it's not likely to be a bank issue. I can also download from the bank website. It's all Quickconnect, and it just stopped suddenly.
  • livebydesign
    Options
    Hello all - I had the same error and here is what I did to solve it. My particular issue was when logging into my CC. So I went to (+) Add Account, as if I was adding my cc for the first time. Then through the login process Quicken eventually ask me if I wanted to ADD or LINK to an existing account. Here I selected my existing CC account and 'mic drop' -- it worked. Hope it works for others.
This discussion has been closed.