Click on Budget Actions .... Budget Reports and finally, Current Budget

Options
When I go to t his report, there are 3 options with drop down menus at the top:
Date Range (Year to Date selected) Budget 2020 (this is only option) Budget Year (2021)

The above selections then pull up 3 columns:
Actual Budget Difference

The "Actual" is the correct amount from Jan 2021spending
The "Budget" is some other amount and doesn't correspond to my allocated 2021 budget
The "Difference" is the difference between Actual and Budget

How do I get this report to show the figures in my Jan 2021 budget so I can print them.
Thank you

Best Answer

• Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    "Year to Date" will prorate your current month's budget figure, which may explain the difference for January and overall total.  Try selecting "Yearly" in the drop-down, then ensure you select "current year".  That should give you the correct January budget.

Does this help?

Answers

• Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    "Year to Date" will prorate your current month's budget figure, which may explain the difference for January and overall total.  Try selecting "Yearly" in the drop-down, then ensure you select "current year".  That should give you the correct January budget.

Does this help?

• chefjoanne
    chefjoanne Member ✭✭
    Options
    Perfect! Thank you. Is there a way to print only January or must this report print all months. I don't see a way to adjust that in preferences.
  • chefjoanne
    chefjoanne Member ✭✭
    Options
    Im sorry....I got all excited with being able to quickly resolve something. Got it....just used the monthly instead of yearly option. All numbers are correct and I can now print just January. Thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.